- Loss of memory or concentration
- Sore throat
- Enlarged lymph nodes in your neck or armpits
- Unexplained muscle pain
- Pain that moves from one joint to another without swelling or redness
- Headache of a new type, pattern or severity
- Unrefreshing sleep
- Extreme exhaustion lasting more than 24 hours after physical or mental exercise
According to Vanderbilt University Medical Center, the majority of people with POTS also meet the criteria for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is a diagnosis of exclusion. This means there is no real test for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Instead, you are tested for everything else and when nothing else is found to be wrong, doctors will diagnose you with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.