One more picture of chipmunk cheeks because it's funny.
Regardless, I have a lot I'm super thankful for today:
- I never have to get wisdom teeth pulled again!!!! (unless I magically grow a 5th wisdom tooth...is that possible??)
- I didn't vomit once this past week! (despite coming close a few times)
- I managed to deal with the pain without taking stronger painkillers. Usually I'm a baby when it comes to pain so I'm proud of myself for this.
- I can eat solid foods again! yummm...
- I saw the oral surgeon today and he said I'm healing really well with no infection (even though we decided to skip the antibiotics)
- life is good when you really put things into perspective.
I am so incredibly blessed and have such wonderful, loving people in my life. I also have a ridiculous dog who is constantly making me laugh. His latest thing is that when he passes gas, it scares him so badly that he jumps up and races across the room.